Office of the Academic Ombud -- A neutral, independent and confidential resource for UK students and faculty

109 Bradley Hall • • 859-257-3737 • University Senate Rules

student with backpack

Discrimination & Sexual Harassment

There may be instances where students perceive that they are being discriminated against or sexually harassed. An individual wishing to report these types of issues should contact either Patty Bender or Terry Allen in the Office of Institutional Equity and Equal Opportunity.

If an individual wishes to make a confidential report that is not required to be referred to the IEEO, the individual may contact the University’s Violence Intervention and Prevention Center (VIP Center), University Counseling Center, or University Health Services (students).