Your WildCard is your official University of Kentucky identification card. The WildCard is also your key to the following services upon validation:
Use for class attendance verification and test taking identification.
Use your WildCard to pick up student and visitor tickets for football and basketball games at Memorial Coliseum. Your valid WildCard must be shown for entry into athletic events.
- Library Copier Services
Use your WildCard to open or add money to your account for microform printing and to make copies in all designated copiers across campus. The Young Library uses the Plus–Account for all copiers and microforms.
Stop at a circulation desk at any campus library to activate the library barcode number and you can use your WildCard to check out books and materials. Please Note: Students must have their WildCard Student ID card to enter the William T. Young Library between 10pm and 6am.
- Residence Halls
The WildCard is your "key" if you live in a residence hall.
- Student Center Ticket Office
Verify full–time student status for discounts on tickets to upcoming University events such as concerts‚ performing arts‚ and special events.
- Johnson Center & Aquatic Center
You must have your WildCard for access to the Johnson Center‚ the Lancaster Aquatic Center‚ and to check out equipment.
- Student Employment Services (STEPS)
The WildCard is used as verification of student status and may be used as identification (in addition to social security card‚ birth certificate‚ or passport) for completion of an I–9 form at the employment office.
- University Health Service
Use your WildCard at University Health Service to pay for services not covered by the health fee, like vaccinations, medical equipment, or prescriptions in the student health pharmacy. Visit www.ukhealthcare.uky.edu/uhs/ for more information.
- UK Federal Credit Union
Use your WildCard to open an account.
- Immediately report your card lost or stolen at the Manage your Account web page on the Plus Account web site‚ the WildCard ID Center at (859) 257–1378‚ the Dining & Plus Account Office at (859) 257–6159.
- Your WildCard is issued for your convenience during your tenure at the University of Kentucky. It is your official identification. There is a $15 charge for your first ID.
- You are responsible for the proper use of your WildCard. Misuse of your WildCard may result in disciplinary action.Any financial charges or transactions made with this card are your responsibility.
- There is a $30 replacement fee for lost or damaged cards.
your plus account
The Plus Account is an optional debit program for University of Kentucky and Bluegrass Community & Technical College students, faculty and staff. A Plus Account is automatically open and accessed as a feature of your UK WildCard Student ID, UK Faculty/Staff ID or BCTC Student ID. The Plus Account is extremely flexible and widely used on campus and off campus for dining‚ laundry‚ bookstores‚ printing‚ copying‚ prescriptions‚ and much more. Residence Hall laundry and campus printing may only be accessed using a Plus Account.
Effective July 1, 2009, funds may be deposited in whole dollar amounts at the following locations:
- Online at www.uky.edu/PlusAccount ($20 minimum deposit, $2 convenience fee)
- The Dining & Plus Account Office in 101 Student Center ($20 minimum deposit)
- DART machines in Dickey Hall, Med Center Library, William T. Young Library, King Library, Little Library, Gatton College of Business, College of Nursing Building and Mechanical Engineering (Any whole dollar amount)
Online deposits may be made with Visa® or MasterCard®. The Dining & Plus Account Office accepts cash, check, Visa®, or MasterCard®. Student Billing Services accepts cash or check, and DART machines accept cash only. All Plus Account monies may be refunded less a $5 processing fee or will automatically carry forward. Unused funds will be forfeited after five years of non-use.