UK-SRC Publications & Presentations
Visit PubMed to find abstracts and additional information about many of these articles, along with related research and additional works by UK-SRP scientists.
* indicates collaborative publications between/among projects of the UK SRC
78. Pu H, Tian J, András IE, Hayashi K, Flora G, Hennig B, Toborek M. HIV-1 TAT protein-induced alterations of ZO-1 expression are mediated by redox-regulated ERK1/2 activation. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab (in press)
77. Chen L, Choi JJ, Choi YJ, Hennig B, Toborek M. HIV-1 Tat-induced cerebrovascular toxicity is enhanced in mice with amyloid deposits. Neurobiol Aging (in press)
76. Hennig B, Ormsbee L, McClain CJ, Watkins BA, Blumberg B, Bachas LG, Sanderson W,
Thompson C, Suk WA. Nutrition Can Modulate the Toxicity of Environmental Pollutants:
Implications in Risk Assessment and Human Health. Environ Health Perspect. 2012 Feb 22.
75. *Zheng Y, Morris A, Sunkara M, Layne J, Toborek M, Hennig B. Epigallocatechin-gallate stimulates NF-E2-related factor and heme oxygenase-1 via caveolin-1 displacement. J Nutr Biochem. 2012 Feb; 23(2): 163-168. PMID: 21447442
74. *Park M, Hennig B, Toborek M. Methamphetamine alters occludin expression via NADPH oxidase-induced oxidative insult and intact caveolae. J Cell Mol Med. 2012 Feb; 16(2): 362-375. PMC 3133868
68. *Han SG, Han SS, Toborek M, Hennig B. EGCG protects endothelial cells against PCB 126-induced inflammation through inhibition of AhR and induction of Nrf2-regulated genes. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2012 Jun 1;261(2):181-8. Epub 2012 Apr 6. PMID: 22521609
67. *Hennig B, Ormsbee L, McClain C, Watkins BA, Blumberg B, Bachas L, Sanderson W, Thompson C, Suk WA. Nutrition can modulate the toxicity of environmental pollutants: Implications in risk assessment and human health. Environ Health Perspect (in press)
66. *Park M, Hennig B, Toborek M. Methamphetamine alters occludin expression via NADPH oxidase-induced oxidative insult and intact caveolae. J Cell Mol Med (in press)
65. Hoover AG, Anyaegbunam C, Ormsbee LO. Using Community-Based Participatory Communication in Superfund Communities. Community engagement at Superfund sites Risk e-Learning Web Seminar Series. 2011. Research Triangle Park, NC: NIEHS.
64. *Arsenescu V, Arsenescu R, Parulkar M, Karounos M, Zhang X, Baker N, Cassis LA. Polychlorinated biphenyl 77 augments angiotensin II-induced atherosclerosis and abdominal aortic aneurysms in male apolipoprotein E deficient mice. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2011 Nov 15; 257(1): 148-154. PMC 3220787
63. Zahran EM; Bhattacharyya D, Bachas LG. Development of Reactive Pd/Fe bimetallic nanotubes for dechlorination reactions. Journal of Materials Chemistry. 2011 July 28; 28(21): 10454-10462.
62. Smuleac V, Varma R, Sikdar S, Bhattacharyya D. Green Synthesis of Fe and Fe/Pd Bimetallic Nanoparticles in Membranes for Reductive Degradation of Chlorinated Organics. Journal of Membrane Science. 2011 September; 379(1-2): 131-137.
61. Smuleac V, Varma R, Baruwati B, Sikdar S, Bhattacharyya D. Nanostructured Membranes for Enzyme Catalysis and Green Synthesis of Nanoparticles. 2011 Dec 16; 4(12): 1773-1777. PMID: 22086852