45. *Zhong Y, Hennig B, Toborek M. Intact lipid rafts regulate HIV-1 Tat protein-induced activation of the Rho signaling and upregulation of P-glycoprotein in brain endothelial cells. J Cereb Blood Flow Metab. 2010 Mar; 30(3): 522-533. PMC 2949153
44. *Zheng Y, Toborek M, Hennig B. Epigallocatechin gallate-mediated protection against tumor necrosis factor-alpha-induced monocyte chemoattractant protein-1 expression is heme oxygenase-1 dependent. Metabolism. 2010 Oct; 59(10): 1528-1535. PMID: 20580034
43. Gaetke, Lisa, Elizabeth Willett, Carolyn Hofe, Megan Finnie. Additional materials and writing for Family and Consumer Sciences publication, Mercury in Fish (by Sandra Bastin) entitled Environmental Pollutants and Nutrition: Fish Consumption includes: Background for Extension Educators, Facilitators Guide, Mercury in Fish Power-point slides, Mercury in Fish Evaluation materials, and Fish Recipes, 2010.
42. Gaetke, Lisa, Elizabeth Willett, Carolyn Hofe, Megan Finnie. FCS3-545, Environmental Pollutants and Nutrition: Nuts and Seeds. Additional materials and writing for Cooperative Extension Service Family and Consumer Sciences (FCS) publication includes: Background for Extension Educators, Facilitators Guide, Nuts and Seeds Power-point slides, Nuts and Seeds Evaluation materials, and Nuts and Seeds Activity, 2010.
41. *Zhang B, Chen L, Swartz KR, Bruemmer D, Eum SY, Huang W, Seelbach M, Choi YJ, Hennig B, Toborek M. Deficiency of telomerase activity aggravates the blood-brain barrier disruption and neuroinflammatory responses in a model of experimental stroke. J Neurosci Res. 2010 Oct; 88(13): 2859-2868. PMC 2919635
40. *Seelbach M, Chen L, Powell A, Choi YJ, Zhang B, Hennig B, Toborek M. Polychlorinated biphenyls disrupt blood-brain barrier integrity and promote brain metastasis formation. Environ Health Perspect. 2010 Apr; 118(4): 479-484. PMC 2854723
39. *Majkova Z, Toborek M, Hennig B. The role of caveolae in endothelial cell dysfunction with a focus on nutrition and environmental toxicants. J Cell Mol Med. 2010 Oct; 14(10): 2359-2370. PMC 2965309
38. *Huang W, Rha GB, Chen L, Seelbach MJ, Zhang B, Andras IE, Bruemmer D, Hennig B, Toborek M. Inhibition of telomerase activity alters tight junction protein expression and induces transendothelial migration of HIV-1-infected cells. Am J Physiol Heart Circ Physiol. 2010 Apr; 298(4): H1136-1145. PMC 2853419
37. *Han SG, Eum SY, Toborek M, Smart E, Hennig B. Polychlorinated biphenyl-induced VCAM-1 expression is attenuated in aortic endothelial cells isolated from caveolin-1 deficient mice. Toxicol Appl Pharmacol. 2010 Jul; 246(1-2): 74-82. PMC 2895770
36. *Choi YJ, Seelbach MJ, Pu H, Eum SY, Chen L, Zhang B, Hennig B, Toborek M. Polychlorinated biphenyls disrupt intestinal integrity via NADPH oxidase-induced alterations of tight junction protein expression. Environ Health Perspect. 2010 Jul; 118(7): 976-981. PMC 2920918
35. *Choi YJ, Arzuaga X, Kluemper CT, Caraballo A, Toborek M, Hennig B. Quercetin blocks caveolae-dependent pro-inflammatory responses induced by co-planar PCBs. Environ Int. 2010 Nov; 36(8): 931-934. PMC 2889233
34. *Andras IE, Eum SY, Huang W, Zhong Y, Hennig B, Toborek M. HIV-1-induced amyloid beta accumulation in brain endothelial cells is attenuated by simvastatin. Mol Cell Neurosci. 2010 Feb; 43(2): 232-243. PMC 2818553
33. Lewis S, Smuleac V, Montague A, Bachas L, Bhattacharyya D. Iron-Functionalized Membranes for Nanoparticle Synthesis and Reactions. Separation Science and Technology. 2009 January 1; 44(14): 3289-3311. PMC2885741
32. Tee Y-T, Bachas L, Bhattacharyya D. Degradation of Trichloroethylene by Iron-Based Bimetallic Nanoparticles. J. Phy. Chem. C. 2009 June 4; 113(22): 9454-9464.
31. *Lewis S, Lynch A, Bachas L, Hampson S, Ormsbee L, Bhattacharyya D. Chelate-Modified Fenton Reaction for the Degradation of Trichloroethylene in Aqueous and Two-Phase Systems. Environmental Engineering Science. 2009 ; 26(4): 849-859. PMC2858874
| 1 2 3 4 5 | next >>