- It is our goal to provide high quality, relevant, and evidence-based programming that will enhance practitioner's clinical and non-clinical skills. We maintain strict adherence to licensure board protocols. If you choose UK Continuing Education you can rest assured that the continuing education you pay for is board approved. We also hold our live workshops at accessible locations with free parking. Our online trainings provide you with the CEUs you need on your schedule without the hassle of travelling. The online training system is set up so that once you sign up you may take the course immediately and print your certificate once the course is completed.
- Occasionally, the Continuing Education Program has the opportunity to offer free CEUs. These opportunities are advertised via an email distribution list. If you would like to receive information about our free CEU offerings and other program news, please sign up for our list serv here:
- UK College of Social Work faculty, staff and full-time students receive discounted rates for workshops. Please contact Jessica Morris
- There is a $5 fee to request a replacement certificate. Click here to request a replacement.
- We take your satisfaction very seriously. If you have concerns about a particular workshop please feel free to contact Jessica Morris. We are committed to taking the actions necessary to address and alleviate your concerns.
- Please contact Jeff Stanley or (859) 433-6167. Please be aware that it may take some time to respond to technical difficulties, especially if the problem arises after business hours. We will do our best to offer assistance as soon as possible.
- We understand that life can be unexpected and that things come up. Please be aware that in order to comply with licensure board regulations we are required to have all workshop participants sign in and out of workshops. If for some reason you are going to be late you may still attend the workshop but your certificate must be changed to reflect the amount of time you were actually present for the workshop. If you are going to be substantially late it may be best to use your workshop credit on another day.
- Unfortunately we are unable to accept checks on the day of the workshop. You may pay by check up to one week in advance of the workshop. We are also unable to accept cash for registrations at any time.
- If you cannot attend a workshop that you have registered and paid for you are welcome to notify us. You will be issued a credit in the amount of the registration fee that can be used to attend another workshop. Please note that registration credits expire June 30, 2012.
If your question is not listed here feel free to contact Jessica Morris