There are many ways for faculty to get involved with the Common Reading Experience.
- Kelsey Timmerman will be on campus giving his author lecture on Tuesday, October 15, at 7 pm in the Singletary Center. All students, staff, and faculty are encouraged to attend.
- Adopt the book for your course. We welcome faculty to adopt the Common Reading Experience into their courses. Let us know if you are interested in integrating Where Am I Wearing? into your class, and we will help you get a copy of the book and connect you with some helpful resources. To learn more about how you could use Where Am I Wearing? in your curriculum, visit the author's website: http://whereamiwearing.com/curriculum/
- Join one of the Common Reading Experience committees. The Common Reading Experience is made possible by the help of faculty, staff, and students across campus. Each year two committees are formed that are comprised of students, staff, and faculty to help plan for the coming academic year.
- Selection Committee: Each year we form a selection committee to choose the Common Reading Experience book for the coming academic year. If you would like more information about joining the Common Reading Experience Selection Committee email us at CommonReading@lsv.uky.edu.
- Programming Committee: After a book has been selected a programming committee is formed to help create curricular and co-curricular programming throughout the academic year that pertains to the book's themes. If you would like more information on joining the Common Reading Experience Programming Committee email us at CommonReading@lsv.uky.edu.
- Get involved with Common Reading Experience events! Check out the calendar of events to see how you can connect with this year's Common Reading Experience.