Family Weekend Parking
Family Weekend Parking Information
- Most employee lots and student commuter lots are accessible and available on weekends, with the exception of lots surrounding Commonwealth Stadium and on Sports Center Drive. Permits are not required after 3:30 p.m. Friday afternoons until 5 a.m. Monday mornings in many North and Central Campus E (employee) and C (commuter) lots.
- Signs are posted at the entrance of each lot to make you aware of parking regulations and any permit requirements.
- Do not park in R (residential) lots.
- Spaces for visitors with disabilities are located throughout campus in close proximity to entrances of university buildings. These spaces, however, typically require a disabled permit issued by Parking and Transportation Services (PTS) or a gate attendant. During Family Weekend only, PTS will allow use of state-issued disabled permits. If you need assistance with locating accessible parking, please contact PTS at (859) 257-5757 or toll-free at (800) 441-0555. You can contact them via email at UKParking@lsv.uky.edu.
- On Friday and Sunday, limited parking is available in the Sports Center Garage (PS #7), located on Sports Center Drive; please see www.uky.edu/pts for information about hourly/daily parking rates. The Sports Center Garage is used for reserved football parking on Saturday.
North Campus and the Student Center
- Until 6 p.m. Friday, parking is available in the South Limestone Garage (PS #5), located next to Kennedy's Wildcat Den; please see www.uky.edu/pts for information about hourly/daily parking rates. After 6 p.m., parking in the structure is free of charge. Free parking is available in E lots on North Campus after 3:30 p.m. Friday and all day Saturday and Sunday.
Central Campus (Memorial Hall, Chemistry-Physics Building, etc.)
For information on visitor parking at UK, please visit www.uky.edu/pts/parking-info_visitor-parking. For a parking map, please visit www.uky.edu/pts/parking-info_parking-maps.
Contact PTS at (859) 257-5757 or toll-free at (800) 441-0555. You can also connect with PTS on Twitter at www.twitter.com/UKParking. You can reach Bluegrass Towing at (859) 233-9711.
Be aware that there is construction taking place all over campus. View construction maps and traffic impact information online at http://construction.uky.edu/.