After being notified by the Program Director concerning your official match, how long did you wait before being contacted by your assigned mentor?
g. was knowledgeable in addressing my questions concerning legal issues such as guardianship, custody, permanency, and public child welfare.
h. was knowledgeable in addressing my child rearing concerns (behaviors, communication, study habits, chores, routines, house rules, etc.).
i. was knowledgeable in addressing my questions and concerns about working in partnership with birth parents, DCBS staff, and/or community partners.
9. As you reflect upon your mentoring relationship ...
As you reflect upon your mentoring relationship, please choose the phrase that best describes the level of COMPATIBILITY you experienced with
- Very Compatible - We shared many common interests, I could tell my mentor anything, and gained a great deal of support and knowledge
- Fairly Compatible - We shared a few interests, was comfortable sharing about most of my needs, and gained some support and knowledge
- Somewhat Compatible - I was not totally comfortable sharing, but did gain some knowledge
- Not Compatible - I felt uncomfortable, hesitant to share my needs, and/or unable to trust the information shared