AAA Corporate Travel Services
AAA Corporate Travel Services has been chosen as our lead travel agency.
Please see below for contact information.
Although our travelers do have the flexibility of choosing their travel vendor when making official University business travel arrangements, we would like to point out the important benefits using one of AAA's full service travel agents and AAA’s Concur.
- Potential to change your reservation once ticketed.
- Extensive quality control over your reservation – 24-hour searches for lower fares, better seat assignments, waitlist clearings, etc., up until the moment of departure.
- Emergency after-hours call center with immediate response.
- Complimentary insurance on each trip of $200,000.
- Full international travel services.
- Incorporation of your business travel data into UK's travel management reports.
- Discounted hotel program through Radius Global Travel Company.
These services and benefits are all part of AAA’s commitment to University of Kentucky business travelers.
Your Travel Profile is the collection of travel data our AAA full service travel agents and Concur will need to arrange your University business travel. Traveler Profiles can be "built" in Concur, and you can update the information as needed, either electronically or by contacting a AAA agent directly. It is extremely important to ensure that your profile information is always current, especially your credit card information.
Contact AAA Services
Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
After Hour Reservations (Cincinnati AAA office)