Concur is UK's online travel reservation system, administered by our lead agency AAA Corporate Travel. The system offers flexibility of 24/7 business and personal (leisure) travel arrangements, and displays all published and internet airfares as well as UK's discounts with Delta, Northwest and Continental airlines. UK's rental car discounts with National and Enterprise are also displayed. The service fee to use Concur is $9 for each domestic or international ticket issued. No fee will be charged for a hotel or rental car reservation booked at the same time as air. However, if a hotel or rental car is booked without air, the fee will be $5. To get started on Concur, please click the First Time Users link at the bottom of the page. If you need assistance with Concur, please call the Concur Help Desk at 877-463-0543.
- Traveler Profile must be completed on Concur.
This profile stores all pertinent travel information about you (name,
address, department number, credit cards, airline frequent flyer
numbers, etc.), on AAA’s computer system as well as in its online
reservation system, Concur. Your profile will be stored in Concur and you can update the information as needed, either electronically or by contacting a AAA agent directly.
It is extremely important to ensure that your profile information is always current, especially your credit card
and phone information.
- Payment Options - Business airline tickets, hotel (room & tax) and rental car charges for arrangements made through
Concur may be paid for: (1) with the University Procurement Card, or (2) with a personal credit card (expenses reimbursed through a Travel Voucher after travel is completed).
- Concur Fees - $9 domestic/international electronic airline ticket. No fee will be charged for a hotel or rental car reservation booked at the same time as air. However, if a hotel or rental car is booked without air, the fee will be $5.
- Special Note - Due to the complexity of some international itineraries,
Concur may not be the best option. For these we advise you to call AAA
directly at 323-5354 and let their experienced international agents
- Contact - First Time Users, Returning Users