MINUTES AND REPORTS
KRS 164.170 as amended during the 2004 legislative session authorizes the Board of Trustees to meet at least quarterly each year.
Until July 2004, The Board of Trustees was required to hold at least four regular meetings per year. Dates designated by law were: the Tuesday preceding the regular Commencement of the University; the third Tuesday in September; the second Tuesday in December; and the first Tuesday in April.
Minutes for each meeting of the Full Board:
MINUTES AND REPORTS FOR Meetings of Committees:
- Academic and Student Affairs Committee (as of July 1, 2013)
- Audit and Compliance Subcommittee (as of July 1, 2013)
- Audit Subcommittee (prior to July 1, 2013)
- Executive Committee
- Finance Committee
- Human Resources and University Relations Committee (as of July 1, 2013)
- University Athletics Committee
- Investment Committee
- Nominating Committee
- University Health Care Committee