UK Federal Credit Union ATM’s are FREE to Members!
- Hamburg Branch – 2557 Sir Barton Way (accepts deposits)
- Export Street Branch – 1080 Export (accepts deposits)
- Reynolds Road Branch – 370 Meijer Way (accepts deposits)
- UK Student Center (accepts deposits)
- Beaumont Branch – 940 Midnight Pass (accepts deposits)
- Chevy Chase (in parking lot near Rite Aid) – (accepts deposits)
- Bluegrass Community and Technical College
- Kentucky Clinic – Wildcat Cafe (accepts deposits)
- UK College of Dentistry
- UK Healthcare Good Samaritan Hospital – 310 S. Limestone St.
- EKU Student Center – (accepts deposits)
- Kentucky Clinic – 740 S. Limestone St.
- Versailles Rd – 2177 Versailles Rd (In front of Save-A-Lot)
- UK Hospital Emergency Room
- UK Commons – 700 Woodland Dr.
|UKFCU members have access to nearly 30,000 ATM’s nationwide FREE of charge! Click on the CO-OP Network logo to find an ATM near you!|
|Look for the Alliance One Symbol and Save!|
|Alliance One is a network of credit unions in 22 states that do not surcharge (charge given by the financial institution that owns the ATM) members of the network. Visit the Alliance One website to find ATM’s near where you live or areas you may be visiting. UKFCU members may use these machines and will not be charged a surcharge.|
|Worldwide Visa ATM Locator|