- Retirement Planning Seminar – July 31 – Hamburg Branch Join UKFCU Thursday, July 31 at 6:00 p.m. for a Retirement Planning Seminar at the Hamburg Branch, 2557 Sir Barton Way, Lexington. We’ll provide light refreshments. Just complete the RSVP below. We look forward to helping you plan for retirement.
- NEW CD Rates at UKFCU Help You Earn More! UKFCU increased rates on 1 year, 18 month and 2 year certificates. Click here to see how you can earn more with your credit union! This is a limited time offer. Visit your nearest branch for call 859-254-4200 to learn more.
- Summer of Fun! UKFCU is giving away park tickets in July! Ramp up your fun this summer with free park tickets from UKFCU. It’s easy to win, just visit Facebook, Twitter or Instagram and like, share, comment, retweet or favorite to be entered. We will select the lucky winner, at random, at the end of each week. You have a chance to win 2 adult and 2 ...
- Mortgage Loans – We Can Make it Happen Your home can be one of the biggest and most involved purchases you will make. Let UKFCU provide you with valuable tools to help make your home buying experience as smooth as possible. Since we know that everyone’s situation is different we will deliver the mortgage that is right for you. UKFCU has joined with SWBC ...
- Dealer Auto Cash – Get $20 Shell Gas Card or $50 Visa Gift Card How It Works Receive a FREE $20 Shell gas card by bringing the Dealer Auto Cash Form to a participating dealership. OR Upgrade to a $50 VISA® gift card when you purchase a vehicle from a participating dealership and finance your loan with UK Federal Credit Union! Call or visit to get pre-approved before you shop or tell your ...
The following rates are effective as of 07/16/14. Rates are subject to change and credit approval.
Car Loan: 2.49%* APR Boat/RV Loan: 5.49%* APR Home Equity Loan: 5.24%* APR Home Equity Line of Credit: 4.00%* APR Credit Card: 7.24%* APR Share Certificates: 1.80%** APY Money Market Account: .40%** APY
* as low as **as high as
APR = Annual Percentage Rate
APY = Annual Percentage Yield