*This IS NOT restricted to University of Kentucky students. UKFCU members attending any post secondary institution are eligible to enter. Qualifications:
- Must be a UKFCU Primary member in good standing and signed-up for Home @ccess at time of entry and drawing.
- Must provide proof of current enrollment as a full-time student at any post secondary institution and not on academic probation within 10 days of initial contact of name being drawn.
- Must register for drawing online through “Entry Form” link at top of this page by completely filling out the entry form.
- Members are only eligible to make one entry per semester.
- Student may only win one drawing per academic year. Academic year is based on a Fall and Spring semester schedule.
- Entries are carried until the end of each semester.
- Winner must be UKFCU member in good standing and have used Home @ccess at the time the entry is drawn.
- Winner will be notified by email, phone or Home @ccess message.
- The Winner must provide proof within 10 business days of notice of current enrollment as a full-time student at any post secondary institution and not on academic probation.
- If proof is not provided, the entry will be re-entered for future drawings.
- Winners are not eligible for any more drawings for the rest of the academic school year.
- All entries will be destroyed after the end of each semester.
- Funds will be deposited into the winner’s UKFCU account. Prime share APY is 0.10% and subject to change.
New entries may be re-submitted beginning each semester. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com*. *Please Note: E-mail is not a secure means of communication, and confidential information should not be conveyed.