If you have any issues with the following instructions, please call 855-603-4244.
Step 1 – Go to the Mobile Banking Center
a. Login to Home @ccess. Once logged in, you can securely access the Mobile Banking Enrollment site by clicking on Mobile Banking under the E-services Tab.
b. Accept the Terms and Conditions of Use agreement.
c. Click Printer Friendly Version if you would like to print the agreement.
Step 2 – Choose Your Security Questions
a. Select a question from each drop-down list and enter an answer in the box below each corresponding question.
b. Click Continue when you are done.
Step 3 – Create your User ID and Password
a. Select a mobile banking User ID. This will be the ID you use to log in to mBanking from your mobile device.
b. Create and confirm your mobile banking password.
c. Click Continue when you are done.
d. You’ll receive a confirmation message on the next screen. This message will list your mobile banking URL.
e. Click OK to continue to the Account Management page
Step 4 – Set up SMS / Text Banking
a. From the Account Management page, click Enroll for Text Banking/Manage Devices to:
- Have a text message with mBanking URL sent directly to your mobile phone.
- Enroll in the Text Banking service.
Step 5 – Enroll Your Mobile Device
a. Select the appropriate mobile carrier from the dropdown menu.
b. Enter your 10-digit mobile phone number
c. Click to accept the Terms and Conditions of Use agreement.
d. Click Enroll.
Step 6 – Select Your Services
a. You’ll receive a confirmation message stating that your phone is enrolled.
b. Check the box for Mobile Banking..
- If you wish to enroll in Text Banking at this time, check the box for Text Banking as well.
c. Once you have selected your services, click Continue.
Step 7 – Access Your Services
a. You’ll receive a confirmation message on the next screen.
b. If you selected Text Banking:
- You’ll receive a 6-digit activation code. Note: Your 6-digit activation code is presented online ONLY.
- You’ll receive a text message requesting your activation code.
- Respond to this request with your code to activate Text Banking.
c. You’ll receive a text message with the URL for the mBanking home page.
- Use the URL to access mBanking from your mobile phone.
- Depending on the type of mobile device you use, you’ll see a Download App button on the mBanking home page when you visit the site from your mobile phone. Simply click the link to download the app.
For your convenience, these instructions are also listed on your confirmation page. Simply scroll down to view them, or click Print Activation Instructions to print a hard copy for your records.