Faculty & Staff
We are pleased to announce that photo UKID cards are now available for all regular full–time and part–time faculty and staff at the WildCard ID Center in 107 Student Center. These ID cards do not replace the free paper cards currently issued by the Department of Human Resources.
The Faculty/Staff Identification cards are available for $15 for a new card or $20 for a replacement card. Payment can be made with cash‚ check‚ Plus Account‚ Visa®‚ or Mastercard®. The WildCard ID Center is open from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm. Monday – Friday.
The photo Faculty/Staff UKID card is modeled after the WildCard Student ID which resembles a debit card. Some of the ways the photo ID card can be utilized include:
- Access at all University Libraries.
- For printing at computer labs.
- Use for “key card” access where available and authorized.
- Establishment of a Plus Account by depositing money on the card account to:
- Use at all Dining Services locations and off campus vendors.
- Make photocopies at William T. Young Library.
- Purchase performing arts and concert tickets at the Student Center Ticket Office and the Singletary Center for the Arts.
- Purchase merchandise at the UK Bookstore‚ Kennedy Bookstore‚ Wildcat Textbooks, and e-campus.com.
The Plus Account is extremely flexible and widely used on campus and off campus for dining, laundry, bookstores, printing, copying, prescriptions, and much more. Campus printing at computer labs may only be accessed using a Plus Account.
Departments may request that faculty or staff receive an ID. The department can be billed for this service. Contact us at (859) 257-1378 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
A Plus Account is automatically opened and accessed as a feature of your UK WildCard.
Effective July 1, 2009, funds may be deposited to the Plus Account in whole dollar amounts at the following locations:
- Online at www.uky.edu/PlusAccount ($20 minimum deposit,
- The Dining & Plus Account Office in 101 Student Center ($20 minimum deposit);
- Student Billing Services in 18 Funkhouser Building ($20 minimum deposit); or
- DART machines in Dickey Hall, Med Center Library, W.T. Young Library, King Library, Little Library, Gatton College of Business, College of Nursing Building and Mechanical Engineering (any whole dollar amount).
Online deposits may be made with Visa® or MasterCard®. The Dining & Plus Account Office accepts cash, check, Visa®, or MasterCard®. Student Billing Services accepts cash or check, and DART machines accept cash only. All Plus Account monies may be refunded less a $5 processing fee or will automatically carry forward. Unused funds will be forfeited after fives years of non-use.
If you would like additional information‚ please call the WildCard ID Center at (859) 257–1378.
wildcard ukid center . university of kentucky . 107 student center . lexington‚ ky . 40506–0030 . (859) 257–1378 . fax (859) 323–9820