Explore Interests and Majors
- Print out the list of UK majors and cross out all the ones you know don't interest you. Then look at the majors that are left.
- Examine the major sheets and course descriptions for those majors and see which ones sound interesting.
- Look at What Can I Do With This Major? site to see common careers linked to these majors.
- Meet with a career counselor to do a couple of targeted career tests (Myers-Briggs, Skill Scan, etc.) and review your results with that counselor to see if you have a personality and skill set that goes well with the common careers in your field. You can also try a quick assessment here (with hyperlink to Holland codes page) to get the ball rolling.
- Consider taking UK 110 in the spring semester. It is a career and major exploration course taught by Undergraduate Studies advisors. Talk to your academic advisor for more details.