Very Undecided

Take the Next Step

  1. If you are in Undergraduate Studies, work with your advisor to plan major-exploratory courses and get more exposure to potential majors and careers. 

  2. If you are currently declared but would like to talk with an Undergraduate Studies advisor about your major options, call our front desk at 859-257-3383 or stop by our office in Room 109 Miller Hall and ask to speak with an available advisor.

  3. If you are currently declared but want to change to a new major, see instructions on how to declare your major.