Information Sessions - 102 Miller Hall
- Monday, September 24 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, September 25 2:00 p.m.
- Monday, October 8 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 9 3:30 p.m.
- Monday, October 22 1:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, October 23 12:30 p.m
- Monday, November 5 3:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 13 3:30 p.m.
- Monday, November 19 2:00 p.m.
- Tuesday, November 27 2:00 p.m.
Deadline for returning completed application packets:
Monday, February 18, 2013
For more information, please contact Kelly Green Crume at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Policies and Eligibility
The National Student Exhange has established basic policies which apply to all member campuses. Within these policies, each campus determines its own working parameters and procedures for the program. Some important UK policies and considerations are described below.
The National Student Exhange has established basic policies which apply to all member campuses. Within these policies, each campus determines its own working parameters and procedures for the program. Some important UK policies and considerations are described below. Eligibility is based on the following guidelines which apply at the time you submit your application, the semester preceding your exchange and while you are on exchange. If at any time during the exchange process you are not following these requirements, UK or your host Exchange School can place conditions on or cancel your exchange.
UK and National Guidelines:
- You must be a full time undergraduate.
- You must be in good standing at UK.
- You must have a minimum 2.75 UK cumulative GPA. If you are a first semester freshman or a new transfer student, you will need to accumulate 12 UK credit hours to apply.
- You must not be on or have pending any probationary status due to personal behavior or academic conduct.
- You must not have any outstanding debt to UK.
- You must have no incomplete grades from a previous term.
- UK tuition and fees
- room, board and transportation to and from host campus
- $125 non-refundable application fee
EXCHANGE CREDITS AND GRADES
Grades earned from the host institution will be treated as "transfer credit" and will not be recorded on your UK transcript or calculated in your GPA. At the completion of your exchange, you MUST request a transcript to be sent from the host institution directly to the Admission Office, 100 Funkhouser building, University of Kentucky, Lexington, KY 40506-0054.