Submitting an Assignment
Instructions for submitting an Assignment.
- Go to https://elearning.uky.edu.
- Log in using your link blue account, and then click on the course in which you need to submit the assignment.
- In the menu at left, click on Course Content (or on the area where your instructor has placed the assignment if different from Course Content).
- Locate your assignment (scroll down if necessary), and click once on the assignment link to open the Upload Assignment page.
- On the Upload Assignment page, be sure to read any instructions provided.
- Scroll down to Step 2: Assignment Materials and select “Browse My Computer” to find and select the document you wish to upload. Once you have found the document, select “Open” within the File Upload pop-up window to attach it.
Tip 1: It is best to avoid renaming the document on this page and to avoid entering text in the Submissions or Comments boxes unless your instructor has directed you to do so.Tip 2: Ensure that there are no special characters in the name of your document, such as & $ _ % ; or others, and do not upload any other document besides the final assignment (no drafts or other notes).
- Scroll to Step 3: Submit, and submit the assignment by clicking the Submit button.
Video Guide: Submitting an Assignment.
The following video demonstrates how to confirm where students should upload their assignments