About the Advising Network
The UK Advising Network is an affiliate of the National Academic Advising Association and is sponsored by the Division of Student and Academic Life.
For more advising information and resources visit www.nacada.ksu.edu.
Membership in the Advising Network shall be open to all individuals employed at the University of Kentucky. This includes, but is not limited to, academic advisors, faculty members, administrators, counselors, and others whose interests and work are related to academic advising.
All members of the UK community are invited to join the UK Advising Network listserv at any time during the year. To join, send a request via email to Nina Marijanovic, UK Advising Network Secretary.
- Jennifer Ellis, Chair
- Summer Eglinski, Past Chair
- Jennifer Doerge, Chair-Elect
- Andrew Fast, Treasurer
- Nina Marijanovic, Secretary
- Jennifer Stevens, Public Relations Coordinator
- De'Ire Foxx & Seth Hall, Events Co-Coordinators
University Senate Committee Representatives
- Shaun Ketterman, Academic Advising Committee, 2016-2019
- Nina Marijanovic, Academic Advising Committee, 2017-2020
- Brad Hubbard, Admissions & Academic Standards Committee, 2015-2018
- Shaun Ketterman, Retroactive Withdrawal Committee, 2017-2020
- Susan Skees, Undergraduate Council, 2015-2018