Instructions for Drop Box Submissions
- Fill in online submission form and hit “Submit”
- Write down “order number” from confirmation screen
- Place plate or tubes in a plastic bag (if you have more than 20 samples for sequencing, these should be submitted in 8-well strips or 24-, 48-, 96- or 384-well plates.
- Label bag with the “reaction plate” id (order number) generated by the AGTC LIMS system upon submission*
- Place sample in Dropbox
- Send an email to email@example.com that you have placed samples in Drop Box.
Note: if you have more than 20 samples for sequencing, these should be submitted in 8-well strips or 24-, 48-, 96- or 384-well plates.
- Results for client-run Sanger sequencing samples dropped by 3 pm will be available by the following day
- Results for AGTC-run sequencing reactions will be available within two working days.
* First time users please register at the following link: http://lims.ca.uky.edu/cgi-bin/AGTC/login.pl. For assistance with submission after new user registration please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 859-218-1413.
The AGTC drop box is located in the second floor atrium of the BBSRB (Biomedical/Biological Sciences Research Building) which is publicly accessible from the Kentucky Clinic pedway, the Bio-Pharma pedway, or the ground level staircase under the pedway.
If the map above does not load, please visit this link: http://maps.uky.edu/campusmap/?Bldg=0509&Map=Perspective