ALEKS Registration Steps
Transformative Learning is committed to building opportunities for student success through placement testing and academic preparation coursework. To get started on your path to success please follow these four easy, required steps:
Step One: Take your ALEKS practice test to unlock your individualized study modules.
- A current/newly admitted UK student, click here.
- A current UK student with expired ALEKS access, click here. ($25 fee)
- Not currently enrolled/admitted, click here. ($25 fee)
** You will need to create the account using your UK Student ID Number
- All attempts after the practice test must be proctored and you are only allowed two (2) proctored attempts.
Step Two: Spend a minimum of three hours working in the learning modules.
- Click here to log back into your ALEKS account to access your learning modules.
- These modules will be available after the practice test and are individualized to create a study plan to better prepare you for taking the proctored placement test.
- Students who are actively engaged in their learning modules for 6-8 hours tend to show the most growth on their proctored test.
Step Three: Take your proctored test (this is your officially scored test). Pick one of the following options:If you are unable to come to campus for your free placement exam AND you are unable to pay for the fee associated with ProctorU (ALEKS placement), please click here to submit a request for a ProctorU voucher. ProctorU vouchers are provided to students who have unmet financial needs and who are seeking to take their placement exams. The university has a small number of ProctorU vouchers available for students and will review requests on a case by case basis.
Step Four: Review your proctored scores
- Students have the option to re-take your proctored ALEKS placement test (if you desire). You may only retake the test once.
Admitted and current UK students will access the test by using their Link Blue username and password (the same as they would for their myUK). If you have any problems with sign on, please contact the UK Help Desk at 859-218-4357.
If you are having any other technical problems, contact ALEKS at 714-619-7090 or http://support.aleks.com