As a member of the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), the Stuckert Career Center abides by the guidelines of professional standards and ethics as outlined by NACE. We hope that recruiters and students follow the same guidelines and standards.
The University of Kentucky James W. Stuckert Career Center is here to serve students, alumni and employers with high-level career education programs and to provide students with work-based experience and employment opportunities. We serve employers who are seeking full-time permanent salaried positions and/or experiential opportunities, such as internships, cooperative education, practicum, or field experiences requiring a bachelor's degree or higher.
Contact the Employer Relations Team at 859-257-2751 or email@example.com to schedule a strategy session with a staff member from the James W. Stuckert Career Center at the University of Kentucky. You’ll receive an opportunity to benchmark and/or customize your campus recruitment program.
- Employer Information Sessions
- Company Tabling
- Resumania and Drop-ins
- Panel Discussions and Workshops
- On-Campus Interviews
- Career Fairs
- Networking Socials
The James W. Stuckert Career Center offers:
- 10 private interview rooms
- 60-seat multipurpose room
- Private employer lounge with restroom, kitchen facilities, and complimentary refreshments
- Handicap accessible including an elevator, ramps and widened hallways
- Convenient, free employer parking adjacent to the building
For more information in recruiting University of Kentucky Alumni, visit their Employers Alumni page.