The University of Kentucky was forward thinking when it planned and built a stand-alone career center with the recruiter in mind. The James W. Stuckert Career Center offers:
- Wireless computer access for your convenience
- 15 private interview rooms
- 60-seat multipurpose room for information sessions and workshops
- Private employer lounge with restroom, kitchen facilities, and complimentary refreshments and drinks
- Handicap accessible including an elevator, ramps and widened hallways
- Convenient, free employer parking adjacent to the building
We invite you to host your interviews at our facility. We’re here to assist you in successfully maneuvering the campus to connect with the best and brightest students through conducting on-campus interview schedules, job and internship postings, and company information sessions for employers who are recruiting students and alumni from the University of Kentucky.
Hours of Operation
The Stuckert Career Center normal office hours are Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
James W. Stuckert Career Center
University of Kentucky
408 Rose Street
Lexington, KY 40506