Each fair is open to all University of Kentucky students and alumni.
A career fair is a great chance to meet prospective employers and to learn more about career options in your field. View the Top 10 Career Fair Tips.
- Explore career opportunities associated with your major.
- Learn about current internships, co-ops, and jobs.
- Receive career advice from recruiters.
- Obtain an interview with an employer.
- Expand your network of professional contacts for the future.
Attend one of UK’s career fairs to network with employers providing internships and employment opportunities.
Feb 20: HIRE BLUE: Engineering and Computer Science Career Fair REGISTER NOW
Gatton College of Business, 11:30 am - 4:00 pm
Feb 21: HIRE BLUE: Business Career & Internship Fair REGISTER NOW
Gatton College of Business, 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Mar 1: HIRE BLUE: Spring Job & Internship Fair REGISTER NOW
Jacobs Science Building, 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Mar 22: Engineering Co-op and Internship Fair REGISTER NOW
Hilary J. Boone Center, 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Mar 27: Education Career Fair REGISTER NOW
Kroger Field, 3:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Apr 3-4: SEC-ACC Virtual Career Fair REGISTER NOW
Event Contact: Career Eco, email@example.com