- Who We Are
- What We Do
- Instructional Resources
The CELT library is located at the center in room 518 in the M. I. King building (home of the Science Library). It contains hundreds of books addressing various topics in higher education. A small collection of periodicals and videos are also available. Books can be signed out with a UK library card at the check-out desk located on the second floor in the Science Library. They can be borrowed for a period of three weeks with the possibility of renewal.
CELT library books are cataloged in the UK library system and may be searched using InfoKat.
Directions for searching the CELT library:
- On the UK home page, select "Libraries" from the Resources pull-down menu
- Click on "Library Catalog"
- In the Search box, enter key words such as "teaching portfolio" or the name of a book or an author's name
- Refine your search by scrolling down the left side of the page to either "Locations" or "Collection"
- Select "Center for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching"