The University of Kentucky offers the Coldstream community a number of resources, including access to a highly educated workforce of faculty investigators, recent graduates and student interns. For more on University of Kentucky Resources for Coldstream companies, visit UK Resources or contact George Ward.
* US Mail and FedEx drop boxes are located at the driveway entrance to 1500 Bull Lea Rd. (near the corner of Citation Bvld. and Bull Lea Rd.)
- US Mail pick up time 5:00p, Monday - Friday
- FedEx pick up time 7:00p, Monday - Friday
- UPS - for pick up from your facility, call (800)742-5877. Request made by 7p will be picked up by 8p.
* Reduced hotel rates are for all Coldstream company employees, clients, vendors and associates
- Request UK rate $125 + tax
- Group reservations-Laura Wilson, 859-455-5162
- Request UK rates $109 for 1-5 nights, $99 for 6-11 nights, $96 for 12-29 nights and $89 for 30+ nights
- Request UK rate $89+ tax
- Group reservations-Melissa Fightmaster, 859-825-5004
- Request UK rate $78+tax
- Gary Gillispie, 859-288-6105
- Reservations online for UK rate $135+tax
- Sharlene Bryant, 859-979-2760
- Request UK rates $89 for 1-6 nights, $69 for 7-14 nights, $59 for 15-29 nights and $49 for 30+ nights
- Ken Lennon, 859-293-5105
- Officer UK pricing to Coldstream companies
- Discounted lab equipment, chemicals and supplies
- Free recycling for Coldstream companies, call LexCall, 859-425-2255. Collection day is Thursday. Participation is encouraged.
- Ink cartridges are recycled by the UK Children’s Hospital Foundation. Drop off original empty cartridges (please no recycled) to our offices in the Coldstream Center. Only ink jet or laser cartridges please.
- Catering: call 859-971-2763 for an appointment
- Offers food service in the Coldstream Center and full-service catering
- Coldstream Center Café: Monday-Thursday, 8:30 a.m.-1:30 p.m., hot breakfast and lunch
- Coldstream@uky.edu, 859-231-8324
- Available for company events