UK Biomedical Researcher Database powered by KNODE
Through a UK-specific portal, the KNODE platform helps individual researchers, academic institutions and companies share scientific knowledge, particularly in the biomedical field. The search results can be filtered by the number of papers published, grants received, clinical trials initiated, and/or number of patents.
UK Business Development Services
As one of the benefits of locating at Coldstream, UK helps companies connect to UK researchers and technology, secure state funding, and help with debt financing and small business development.
- Dean Harvey, 859-257-1930
- Connection to UK researchers and technology
- Assess potential for Bluegrass Angels investment
- Warren Nash, 859-257-6871
- Locate various state funding
- Shirie Hawkins, 859-257-2397
- Debt financing
- Small business development workshops
Other UK Resources
- Monday-Friday 6 a.m.–midnight, Saturday 9 a.m.–9 p.m., Sunday 11 a.m.–midnight. Summer hours: Monday-Friday 6 a.m.–8 p.m., Saturday-Sunday noon–4 p.m.
- $20/month, access to facilities for basketball‚ weight training and conditioning‚ group fitness classes‚ climbing‚ volleyball‚ badminton‚ jogging‚ racquetball and wallyball
- Monday-Friday, 9 a.m.–6 p.m.
- 859-257-5166 or 859-257-5150
- Consultation services in preventive, travel and aviation medicine; occupational health and environment-related health problems; and inoculations for overseas travel.
- 859-257-9542 or email UK student employment
- Free screening and referral service
- Post jobs at www.uky.edu/HR/studentjobs/student-jobform.php
- Sunday 12-10 p.m., Monday-Thursday 6 a.m.-10 p.m., Friday 6 a.m.-8 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m.-8 p.m.
- Free wifi available and free access to electronic journals
Coldstream offers other services including discounts to area hotels, wellness opportunities at the North YMCA, on-site catering service and more. Visit Coldstream Resources, to learn more.