The 735-acre Coldstream Research Campus is located at the intersection of I-75 and I-64 at Newtown Pike, exit 115. A premier business location in the heart of the world-famous Kentucky Bluegrass Region, Coldstream serves as a gateway to downtown Lexington and the University of Kentucky. See the Site Attributes page for more information.
Site map information:
- Building lots are development ready – roads, utilities
- Area within the darker green boundary is 225-acre city park
Buildings color key:
- Dark Blue = owned by University of Kentucky
- Light Blue = part owned or leased by UK
- Gray = owned by private organization