About Us


As members of the University of Kentucky community, Dean of Students staff members strive to offer services and programs reflective of and sensitive to the needs of our student population, with an emphasis on personal responsibility and accountability to the University and Community.


With these goals in mind, the Dean of Students Office provides both administrative and educational services that support the personal and academic success of students. The office provides co-curricular educational programs and collaborates with academic units to assist students in reaching their goals.


The Dean of Students Office is comprised of the central office, located in 513 Patterson Office Tower, as well as affiliated units listed below. The central office provides a wide range of services including those related to emergencies, notaries, payment of educational assessments, disciplinary release forms, student conduct issues, and student transitions.                         


Community of Concern

Fraternity & Sorority Life

New Student and Family Programs

Student Conduct

Wellness Initiatives for Student Empowerment


We encourage you to browse this site using the provided links. Questions or comments are welcomed and should be directed to the Dean of Students Office.