The graduate program in interiors leads to a post-professional Masters of Arts in Interior Design. A combination of course work, independent study, and research experience is available to provide students with a program of study designed to meet each student's career interests.
To apply to the Masters of Arts in Interior Design, you must:
- Apply and be accepted to the University of Kentucky.
- Apply and be accepted to the School of Interiors.
- Have been granted a baccalaureate degree by an accredited institution with a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (2.75-3.0 will be considered in relation to other credentials).
- Have take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- For non-English speaking students, a TOEFL score of 550 or above is required (or a score of 213 on the computer version of the TOEFL).
Deadline for both the University of Kentucky Graduate School and the School of Interiors is March 15.
Questions about the program or its admissions process? Contact us.