The graduate program in interior design leads to a post-professional Masters of Arts in Interior Design. A combination of course work, independent study, and research experience is available to provide students with a program of study designed to meet each student's career interests.
To apply to the Masters of Arts in Interior Design, you must:
- Apply and be accepted to the University of Kentucky. Download the application here.
- Apply and be accepted to the School of Interior Design. Download the application here.
- Have been granted a baccalaureate degree by an accredited institution with a minimum 3.0 GPA on a 4.0 scale (2.75-3.0 will be considered in relation to other credentials).
- Have take the Graduate Record Examination (GRE).
- For non-English speaking students, a TOEFL score of 550 or above is required (or a score of 213 on the computer version of the TOEFL).