Historic Preservation Admissions
Applicants interested in pursuing a degree in Historic Preservation must:
- Apply to the University of Kentucky Graduate School.
- Apply to the UK/CoD Department of Historic Preservation.
- Hold a baccalaureate degree from an accredited college or university.
- Have a B grade point average at the undergraduate level.
- Demonstrate ability in writing, drawing, drafting, and/or photography through submission of a portfolio.
- If the applicant does not a have a design background, and writing porfolio may be substituted.
- Submit three letters of recommendation.
- Submit a personal essay.
Deadline to apply is April 17.
The Department of Historic Preservation also offers graduate certificates. Click here to apply to the Graduate Certifcate program.