Alphabetical Listing

Form Name
Affirmative Action Form            

Department: Office of Equal Opportunity

Last Updated: 10/08/2014

Contact: Heather Roop, Office of Equal Opportunity, 859-257-8927, heather.roop@uky.edu

Brief Summary: Faculty (applicant/hire) demographic data.

Imprest Cash Forms - Reconciliation of Imprest Cash Fund            

Department: Office of the Treasurer

Last Updated: 10/14/2014

Contact: Treasury Services

Brief Summary: Instructions for reconciling imprest funds

Purchase OT Gift Cards            

Department: Office of the Treasurer

Last Updated: 10/08/2014

Contact: Kristina Dills, 257-4758

Brief Summary: request for OT gift cards for department use

University of Kentucky - An Equal Opportunity University
Human Resources · 115 Scovell Hall · Lexington, KY 40506-0064
Phone: (859) 257-9555 · Fax: (859) 323-8512
Questions/Feedback: HR | HR Site
About Human Resources
Last Modified: September 17, 2013 | Off-site Link Disclaimer