Alphabetical Listing

Form Name
Name Change Affidavit Form (student)            

Department: Registrar's Office & Undergraduate Office

Last Updated: 04/29/2004

Contact: Registrar's Office & Undergraduate Office

Brief Summary: This form is for student name changes. It is submitted to the Student Records division of the Registrars Office.

Name Change Form            

Department: Human Resources

Last Updated: 06/17/2008

Contact: Employee Records Department

Brief Summary: Use this form for any name change(s). Once completed, the form must be forwarded to Employee Records and Benefits. To change home and work addresses, go to myUK at https://myuk.uky.edu and update using the Employee Self Service (ESS) portal.

University of Kentucky - An Equal Opportunity University
Human Resources · 115 Scovell Hall · Lexington, KY 40506-0064
Phone: (859) 257-9555 · Fax: (859) 323-8512
Questions/Feedback: HR | HR Site
About Human Resources
Last Modified: September 17, 2013 | Off-site Link Disclaimer