UK eForms Online Help
Notice: It has come to our attention that even if your computer has Acrobat installed, you may still need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view pdf forms. It can be downloaded here:Adobe Acrobat Reader
UK eForms web site is a central location of University of Kentucky forms that allows you to easily download and view UK electronic forms through a web interface. The site is maintained by Jon Gent of the Division of Human Resources.
Below is a list of frequently asked questions about using the UK eForms web site and Adobe Acrobat software. If you have any additional questions please e-mail Jon Gent or contact us at 859 257-9487.
- Can I Fill The Forms Out Online?
Yes. Certain forms can be filled out directly from your web browser. Some are in HTML format while others are in PDF format. For PDF format you must have at least version 4.0 of the free Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to take advantage of this feature.
- What is Adobe Acrobat Reader and how do I install it?
Adobe Acrobat Reader is a free reader from Adobe Inc. that allows you to view and fill out electronic forms online. The portable file format means that any operating system can view or open the file. You can download a free copy of the Adobe Acrobat Reader from Adobe's web site at http://www.adobe.com .
- How Do I Download a Form from the UK eForms site?
- MS Word and Excel: You must have a Windows operating system to download these files. You may download and save these two types of files to your computer. Although by viewing the files directly from the UK eForms web site you are guaranteed the most recent version of the form.
- PDF: You must have at least version 4.0 of the Adobe Acrobat software. When you have found the file you want, open the file. If your computer is configured to use the Adobe Acrobat application it should launch automatically. If not, you will be prompted to save the form to your hard drive. You can then open the Adobe Acrobat viewer application to view the file. The form will open inside your browser. You can then click on the fields to fill the out the form online and then print or save it.
If you want to save the Adobe Acrobat file to your hard drive you may have to "right mouse click" on the Download/View link and choose "Save Target As" to save the file to your hard drive. Although by viewing the files directly from the UK eForms web site you are guaranteed the most recent version of the form.
- How Do I Upload a PDF File to the UK eForms site?
Complete our online form request process. You will need to provide a description of the form and the form file itself. You may send this information via email. The UK eForms administrator will review your request and authorize it in 2-3 business days.