- About Us
- For Business
- For Entrepreneurs
- For Faculty, Staff, Clinicians
- Contact Us
Home » Lexington Innovation & Commercialization Center
Lexington Innovation & Commercialization Center
Developing regional tech-based businesses
From the downtown Lexington office, the Lexington ICC focuses on seed-and-early stage technology based, high-growth business projects in the Lexington-Bluegrass region. This office assists entrepreneurs who are working through technology issues, high growth business planning, and fund raising, and helps businesses apply for various state and federal funding programs, including federal SBIR-STTR grants and contracts and the Kentucky SBIR-STTR match program.
The Lexington ICC partners with economic development specialists in Lexington city government and Commerce Lexington as part of the Bluegrass Business Development Partnership, and hosts the bimonthly Lexington Venture Club meetings with Commerce Lexington.
The Lexington ICC is part of the Von Allmen Center for Entrepreneurship and the Kentucky Department of Commercialization & Innovation ICC statewide network to help entrepreneurs build successful high-tech businesses.
Lexington ICC client services:
- Assess technology commercialization potential
- Assist in business plan development, financial analysis, projections and assumption preparations
- Provide ongoing management assistance
- Facilitate connections to potential business partners and management team members
- Refer to vetted service providers
- Assist in acquiring seed capital through state agencies, SBIRs and STTRs
- Advise on company valuation
- Guide investor presentation development and provide feedback
- Advise and assist in early-stage funding with angel investors and venture capitalists
Warren Nash 859.257.6871
330 E. Main St. Ste. 210, Lexington, Ky.
Von Allmen Center for Entrepreneurship
Dean Harvey 859.257.1930
107 ASTeCC, University of Kentucky