Our office is pleased to sponsor Omnimusic to make it available to distance learning faculty. This production music library consists of unique, contemporary and stylish production music to use in your course material. With a variety of libraries ranging from music to sound effects, Omnimusic is a valuable resource for producing distance learning course content.
The various Omnimusic Production Music Libraries include:
- Omnimusic: 8900+ tracks of high quality music tracks from pounding grunge to soaring jazz to classical strings.
- CDM: Contemporary library from Europe specializing in techno, funk and new age music.
- L.A. Edition: Dramatic music filled with twists and turns, sweeping strings and exotic instruments.
- Burn: A youth-oriented library with high energy including Rock, Hip-hop and Dance tracks.
- Blue Dot: Broadcast/netcast music that is designed exclusively for ultra-fast commercial and promo production.
- Flash-Point Music: Dramatic power music solution for documentaries, broadcast investigative reports and promos.
- ArtSound: Hundreds of unusual and ear-catching tracks, ranging from classic Broadway overtures to kitschy comedy to new age, pop and rock tracks.
- Omnifx: Collection of pure digital sound effects packaged in a convenient and highly useful format.
To browse the libraries and listen to the various tracks included, visit Omnimusic’s library page: http://www.omnimusic.com/music_search/libraries.php
In order to download and make use of any of the material from Omnimusic, please contact a member of our Instructional Design Team.