The Office of the Provost, Information Technology Services (ITS) and the Center for the Enhancement of Learning and Teaching (CELT) are excited to offer three funding opportunities to faculty, departments and units:
- Funding to support the development of innovative, technology-rich pedagogy and learning strategies to address needs in a constantly changing learning environment via new online degree programs. [More Details]
- Stipends for faculty to participate in UK led Online Learning and/or Blended Learning Faculty Communities. [More details]
- Funding to support redesign of large-lecture courses focusing on development of innovative, technology-rich pedagogy and learning strategies to address needs in the constantly changing learning environment via synchronous and asynchronous hybrid learning opportunities, ‘flipped’ class designs, and IT enabled personalized/adaptive learning. [More Details]
Quick Proposal Reminders
- Funding requires that the course or program be engaged in appropriate university approval processes.
- All proposals must be submitted by the Dean’s Office of the applicant college using the official cover sheet with Chair and Dean signatures.
- Panel composition will consist of more than 51% faculty members from various colleges.