MenuMenu Image

Form to Request Release

If you would like to request release or appeal a charge from your housing or dinning contract, please complete this form.  Your request will not be considered until all supporting documentation has been received.

Please select the criteria that your appeal is based on:
Please identify the semester (fall/spring/summer) and year for which you are appealing.
Please detail the reason(s) for your appeal. You should be descriptive and provide specific details to your specific situation.

Documentation is required to support your appeal.  The type of documentation will vary based on your appeal for more information visit the Supporting Documentation page.  

This information can be scanned and emailed to or faxed to 859-257-3823 (c/o: Housing Appeals). Please keep in mind that your appeal is not complete and cannot be considered until your supporting documentation has been received.