Make an Appointment
The Center for Personal Development is located within the Lewis Honors College and is open on weekdays between the hours of 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Walk-in hours: Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 2 - 4 p.m.
*Scheduled appointments are arranged on Handshake
How to make an appointment with your personal development counselor at Lewis Honors College:
- Login into Handshake at https://uky.joinhandshake.com
- Select “Career Center” from the top menu bar
- Select “Appointments” from the drop-down menu
- Click on “Schedule a New Appointment”
- Choose “HONORS STUDENTS – Lewis Honors College”
- Choose the “Appointment Type” you want to schedule
- Choose a time slot with your designated personal development counselor
(If you don't know who your counselor is, please call 257-3111 to find out)
- Click “Request” at the bottom of the page