• The educational sessions are the morning and afternoon of September 14th at the Owensboro Convention Center with the keynote presentation by Obbie Todd, a Kentucky naturalist and author.
• The opening banquet, catered by Moonlite Bar-B-Que, will be held in the evening on September 14th at Reid’s Orchard.
• Tours to area locations of horticultural and other interests will occur the following morning.
See the Conference Brochure & Registration Form for the full conference schedule, registration and hotel information . The early registration rate of $50 will be extended through August 31st. The registration rate will increase to $75 in September.
• Hotel information can also be found here.
• Featured Speakers/Presentations
• Please consider bringing a trifold display showcasing one or more projects your Extension Master Gardener group supports or has created.
• There will be a Table-Top Garden Contest. (Click for rules and entry form).
• There are many other things to see and do while in Owensboro. http://VisitOwensboro.com has suggestions for sight-seeing, dining and much else, and there are a number of events coinciding with the conference..
If you have questions about the conference please call the Daviess County Extension office at 270-685-8480.
- Rick Durham, Kentucky Extension Master Gardener Coordinator