· Attend educational sessions led by local experts and state specialists
· Share stories and displays regarding recent projects
· Exhibit their skills in designing floral arrangements and tabletop gardens
· Tour local gardens or maybe learn a little more about the Hatfield and McCoy history
See the Conference Brochure & Registration Form for the conference schedule, registration and hotel information. Early registration of $80 will be available through August 29th; after August 29th, registration will increase to $100.
Updated hotel information: The host hotel will be the Hilton Garden Inn, Pikeville, Ky. Click here to make reservations or call (606)-766-2000. Indicate you are with the Ky State Master Gardener conference for a room rate of $129 until August 29.
• Please consider bringing a trifold display showcasing one or more projects your Extension Master Gardener group supports or has created.
• There will be Fresh Flower Arrangement and Table-Top Garden Contests.
• There will also be a Kitchen Garden Contest.