About Conference Housing
Conference Housing Administrative Office
Hours of Operation: Monday—Friday 8:00 a.m.—5:00 p.m.
Phone: (859) 257-3722
Fax: (859) 323-1900
Summer Conference Season
May 15 - August 1, 2016
About Summer Conferences
The University of Kentucky offers Summer Conference Housing for dozens of student academic & athletic camps, and adult professional development conferences. Most groups are sponsored and hosted by University affiliated departments and organizations. The diverse groups are from the state, national and international communities.
Financial arrangements for Summer Conferences are cost-efficient and easy to administer. Room costs are per person, per night. We direct bill and will process UK journal vouchers. Personal checks are accepted. Online payments will be available for the 2016 season. We DO NOT accept cash.
Eleven south campus, three central campus, and three north campus residence halls are used to house summer guests. Please contact your Summer Conference Housing office to determine available halls.
Summer Conference Housing gives you the convenience of living on campus, close to your program site! Campus life provides all the necessities and all the added extras that make camps and conferences fun and successful!
We invite you to contact us at (859) 257-3722 or email at email@example.com about planning your summer event at the University of Kentucky. An experienced and trained staff will help assure that your event runs smoothly.
Upon arrival, all guests should proceed to the check-in area designated by the group leader/sponsor to complete registration card and pick up any necessary information. Guest will then move to their assigned residence hall to pick up keys and move in.
Guest check-in time typically begins at 3:00 PM on date of arrival and check-out time is 11:00 AM on date of departure. Arrangements for early check-in or later check-out may be made in advance through our office; however, this is subject to space availability.
Groups and guests who checkout late and have not obtained prior approval will be assessed charges for an additional night, per person, at the contracted rate.
- Classrooms/Meeting Space — Classroom and Meeting Space can be obtained by calling Ruth Blackburn at (859) 257-4903.
- Dining Services — The 90 is the focal point for dining durning the Summer Conference Housing season. Although not required, meal plans can be arranged through ContactUKDining@lsv.uky.edu or call (859) 323-7159. Dining Services offers a number of other eating facilities located throughout the campus.
- Assignments—Group leaders/sponsors are responsible for making the room and roommate assignments for the participants.
- Cancellations—In the event that it becomes necessary to cancel the event, please notify the Conference Housing Office at least 3 weeks in advance of the event.
- Housing Contracts—Once a reservation is made for your group, complete, sign, and submit your Housing Contract to our office one (1) month prior to your group’s arrival. Housing Contracts can be found under "Forms" on home page.
- Reservations—We urge you to make reservations well in advance of your group event. Many of our facilities are booked over one year in advance. You can make a group reservation online here.
- Roommates—Groups are usually housed on the same floor or within the same residence hall. It is the responsibility of the group leader to assign roommates.
- Security—Each occupied residence hall has a Summer Conference Housing employee at the front desk while the hall is occupied.