MenuMenu Image


For more information and to apply for University Flats please visit the University Flats website.

Due to security changes, our credit card processor will NOT accept non-USA credit or debit cards. Please submit your application and do NOT attempt to pay the application fee. IF you receive an apartment reservation, the $50 application fee will be due when you move into the assigned unit.

Please do NOT send more than one application. You should receive an email from our office confirming that we have received your application. (NOTE: This is not an automated response so it may take a few days.) If you do NOT receive a confirmation, please feel free to call or email our office. Please make sure that you fill out the application COMPLETELY. Incomplete applications will not be processed. You MUST put an exact move in date (Month/Day/Year) on your application. You should use the earliest move in date. This date can be changed later, if necessary. You must contact our office to make any change. At the time of application, you MAY not have a school ID number or a US Social Security Number. If this is the case, please make a note on the application. You WILL be required to provide one of these numbers when you move into a residential unit.


Graduate & Family Housing Application

Complete this form if you want to apply for long or short term housing.

(Graduate Family and Single Applicants Only)
Download this application and complete the appropriate information. The application can be sent to our office in one of the following manners:

  1. Mail to:
    University of Kentucky Graduate & Family Housing
    300 Alumni Drive Apartment 156
    Lexington, KY 40503
  2. Faxed to 859-323-1900; or
  3. Dropped off in our office during regular business hours.
  4. Effective as of July 1st, 2015 we now require a $50 non-refundable application fee to be submitted with your application. Please note that your application will NOT be processed without this fee. You must submit this fee at Graduate & Family Housing Online Payments. This fee can only be paid using a credit or debit card.

Click Here to Download (PDF)


Criminal Background Information-Family

Complete this form ONLY if you have family members that are 18-years of age or older.

Click Here to Download (PDF)


Graduate & Family Housing Community Room Agreement

Complete this form ONLY if you are a current resident AND you want to reserve one of our community rooms.

Click Here to Download (PDF)


Graduate & Family Housing Furniture Change Request

Current residents must complete this form when they want to make a change in how their apartment is furnished.

Click Here to Download (PDF)


PDF files require the free Adobe© Reader© (external website).