Resident Information Folder
Welcome Folder - All Residents
Welcome to Graduate and Family Housing at the University of Kentucky! This folder contains a lot of important information. Please take time to review the flyers and documents. Please feel free to contact our office if you have questions about housing. We want your stay with us to be pleasant and conducive to academic goals. We are the "home away from home" for a diverse population—take this unique opportunity to interact with others in our living communities! Again, welcome to the Graduate and Family Housing community!
OUTLINE OF SOME IMPORTANT INFORMATION
Main Telephone Number: 859-257-3721 FAX Number: 859-323-1900
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. excluding official University holidays
Emergency Closings: Our office will delay opening or will be closed according when the University announces a delay or closing.
MAINTENANCE AND OTHER SERVICE
The Call Center (FIXIT) office is staffed at all times—this office never closes. The telephone number is: 859-323-4948. The automated attendant will provide you with two options: Press #1 for maintenance or Press #2 for ResNet. ResNet (#2) is responsible for Internet service and cable television. For all other needs, press #1 for maintenance. Maintenance service is free of cost unless the problem is caused by misuse or abuse. Always report problems as soon as they become apparent as this prevents small problems from becoming larger problems!
All automobiles must have a parking hangtag. The tag is different for each of our communities. Contact Parking and Transportation Services for more information. There is a cost for a parking permit. Their telephone number is 859-257-5757. Their Web site is: www.uky.edu/pts.
The University of Kentucky recognizes the bicycle as a vehicle and encourages bicycling as a mode of transportation. In an effort to provide the campus community with a safe, secure, and efficient cycling environment, the University requires bicyclists to observe established regulations for operating and parking bicycles and campus and strongly encourages cyclists to obtain and display a bicycle permit, available at no charge. Bicycle racks should be used at all times; do not chain bikes to benches, trees, handrails, or telephone poles. As with cars, bikes can be impounded if they are parked in violation. Visit www.uky.edu/pts for more information.
Thank you for choosing Graduate and Family Housing!
- Asbestos Fact Sheet
- Battery Management Fact Sheet
- Bicycling Basics
- Cleanliness Violations Procedure
- Community Cleaning Standards
- Compact Fluorscent Bulb Fact Sheet
- Crisis Management & Preparedness
- Drain Care
- Laundry Room Etiquette
- Laundry Guide and Instructions
- Mini Box Instructions UK Version
- Online Rent Payment Flyer
- Pest Control MSDS Bedlam-Plus SDS 6
- Pest Control MSDS Maxforce Quantum Ant Bait SDS6
- Pest Control MSDS Tempo Ultra WP Insecticide
- Pest Control MSDS Catchmaster
- Pest Control MSDS Vendetta PLUS-Cockroac-Gel-Bait SDS6
- Pest Control MSDS Temprid SC Insecticide SDS 6
- Pest Control MSDS Maxforce FC Magnum Roach Killer Bait Gel SDS
- Pest Control MSDS Phantom SDS6
- Pest Control MSDS Transport GHP SDS 6
- Pest Control MSDS Maxforce FC Select Prof Insect Control Roach Killer Bait Gen SDS 6
- Pest Control MSDS Talstar PL Granulat SDS 6
- Pest Control MSDS Transport Mikron SDS 6
- Pest Control MSDS Talstar Professional SDS 6
- Pest Control Schedule
- Recycling Flier 2-Sided LFUCG
- Recycle FOG Flyer
- Resident Handbook
- ResNet Equipment Flyer
- Smelly Drains–How to Make Them Fresher!
- Telephone Service Information
- Tobacco-Free Boundaries
- Tobacco-Free Resources
- Walk Safe