Opened in 2017, University Flats has two wings. One is home to our graduate, professional and postdoctoral students, and the other for undergraduate students of sophomore standing or higher. The undergraduate wing offers two-bedroom and four-bedroom apartments. Both styles include individual bedroom, a washer and dryer in the unit, a full kitchen with stainless steel appliance and a fully- furnished living room. The Flats blend on-campus conveniences with privacy and comfort.
- University Flats will serve as upperclassmen and graduate student housing. Students in UFlats will live in full apartments, and they will not be required to have a meal plan.
- Room Type: 2 Bedroom Apartment, 4 Bedroom Apartment
- Area of Campus: Central
- Capacity: 771 residents, 7 floors
Mailing Address: (all mailing services including U.S. Postal Service, UPS, FedEx, etc.)
1160 University Drive
[room number] University Flats
University of Kentucky
Lexington, KY 40526-0104
- 24/7 staffed front desk
- Full extra-long (80" x 52" x 8.5") Tempur-Pedic mattress
- Fully furnished bedroom with moveable furniture: 4-drawer dresser, desk, desk chair, and built-in closet for each student
- Granite countertops
- Carpeting in bedrooms
- High-speed wired and wireless Internet access
- Digital cable (Check to see if your TV is compatible)
- Study rooms on each floor
- Recreation rooms
- Laundry facilities (Washer/Dryer in unit)
- Covered bike parking
- Refrigerator, microwave and full kitchen provided
Compare: Click here for a comparison chart.
University flats is centrally located on campus and is steps away from the William T. Young Library, The 90, UK HealthCare Campus. Additionally, the Johnson Recreation Center and many UK Athletics facilities are nearby.