Residential Council

What is the Resident Council?

The University Graduate & Family Housing Resident Council serves as a platform for discussion and recommendations concerning the various elements of Graduate and Family Housing, such as safety and security, programs, facilities, and policies.


Who is the Resident Council?

The Resident Council has representatives from all Graduate & Family Housing apartment communities. Residents are elected to the Council by fellow residents. These residents are the members that can vote on official issues. However, all residents are encouraged to attend Council meetings and participate in Council activities.


How do I join the Resident Council?

You can email or call 859-257-3721.


When are the meetings?

Meetings are held on the last Wednesday of every month. They start at 6:30 p.m. The meetings are held in the Shawneetown Community Room.