Factors to Consider
- UK-RHP offers lowest premiums and out-of-pocket costs, but you must select UK-RHP network providers for primary or routine care and for surgery/diagnostic care, one of three regional UK-RHP hospital/facility networks based on your county of residence. UK-RHP members may also utilize UK HealthCare facilities and physicians.
- UK-RHP Physician/Provider Network: UK-RHP is available in every Kentucky county except those covered by the UK-HMO plan. View detailed UK-RHP provider directory listings for all counties in Kentucky.
- Regional Health Plan Area network includes the UK HealthCare facilities, UK HealthCare physicians and Anthem BlueCross and BlueShield providers (use the UKHMO RSA provider link on the Anthem page).
- No referrals are required for specialty care services provided within the network.
- No deductibles to meet.
- No coverage for out-of-network services unless it is life or limb threatening.
Summary of Benefits