Apply for a Job
- Go to UK Jobs
- Create your application
- Search for available positions
- Apply for positions
After You've Applied
Once you submit an online application, what should you expect? Here are a few notes:
- The time period for receiving more information about your application status varies widely; however, if you have been selected as a potential candidate that news will typically arrive within 4-6 weeks.
- If you are selected as a potential candidate, you will receive a standardized email from us simply letting you know that your resume has been forwarded to the hiring official.
- Initial interviews are typical held over the phone and further interviews will be in person and may involve a panel interview.
Here's what happens after you are offered a job at UK:
- Your offer will be contingent upon completion of a pre-employment screening process (pre-employment national background check for all employees, plus pre-employment drug screening for UK HealthCare employees). Learn more ».
- You will need complete the federal I-9 form process (with required documentation) and drug screening form. Find out what to bring »
- You will need to set up direct deposit, which is required for all paychecks for UK employees »
- Generally speaking, you will need to visit Scovell Hall to complete an I-9 form (and any other required documentation). Find it »
After you are hired, you will need to complete New Employee Orientation, also called NEO. You can get much more information on our New Employee Welcome page »
If you were not offered a job at UK, you are welcome to continue applying for jobs as often as you like. Good luck!